New Honor FlyPods Lite TWS Wireless Earphone
A true wireless BT headset supports double-tap control operation, allowing you to completely get rid of the constraints of the cable and bring a free experience and features a simple and stylish streamlined surface, lightweight and easy for you to carry. Ergonomic and considerate design including Dual Mic/Seamless Switch/ 3 pairs of replaceable eartips/ Waterproof design deliver comfortable wearing experience for you.
- Double-Tap Control: Built-in G-Sensor, Double-tap either earbuds to Answer/End Calls or open Voice Assistant
- Streamlined surface simple and stylish design.
- Dual mic design with noise cancellation, HD call answer / music volume via the adjustment of Seamless Switch.
- Comes with 3 pairs of replaceable eartips to ensure fit-comfort wearing.
- Max. 12 hours playtime offers endless energy
- IP54 rated daily water and sweat resistance makes it reliable when working out or in rainy days.
1. (First time use）Turn on the box by pressing it for 2 seconds
2. When the earphone is in the box, press pair key for 2 - 10 seconds, the earphone will be on a pairing mode.
3. When the earphone is in the box, press pair key over 10 seconds, the earphone will restore factory settings
Brand: HUAWEI Honor
Wearing type: In-Ear
Compatible with: Mobile phone
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
Talk time: Max. 12h
Working Time: Max. 12h
BT mode: Hands free,Headset
BT Version: V4.2, W/O obstacles 10m
Battery Type: Built-in
Dock Battery: 410mAh
Battery Capacity(mAh): 55mAh
Product weight: 80g
Package weight: 170g
Product size: 6.00 x 3.00 x 2.00 cm / 2.36 x 1.18 x 0.79 in
Package size: 11.00 x 10.00 x 4.80 cm / 4.33 x 3.94 x 1.89 in
Actual battery life may vary due to different use environment.
Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
1 x Pair of Earphones
3 x Pairs of Eartips (S/M/L, M applied on the earphones)
1 x 410mAh Dock
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Chinese User Manual
Q: My earphones cannot charge, Why?
1. Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a outlet, ensure that the supply is connected securely and the outlet works.
2. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
Q: Why the headphone disconnect with the mobile phone within 10 meters?
Please check whether there is metal or any other material within a relatively close range that may interfere with the BT connection. BT is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects positioned between the headphone and the connected device.
Q: There is no audio signal, what should I do?
1. Check if the head phones are turned off.
2. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again.
3. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
1. Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone BT search function is opened;
2. Check your mobile device's BT menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
Q: Why my smartphone can't find my BT headphones?
1. Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
2. Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
3. Try turning them off and on again;
4. Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
5. Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: Why my devices cannot recognize the BT headphones?
1.The BT feature in the phone is not turned on.
2. The headset is not in pairing / discoverable mode. The phone will not find the headset unless the headset is in this mode.